Followers

Wednesday 24 October 2012

A quick post to tell my followers how much I appreciate them

Anyone who has been following my blog for awhile knows that I love quotes, and I fit them in whenever I can.


We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love. ~ Mother Theresa
 I think this quote is a great one for miniaturists!

I wish I had time to take pictures of my Nursery Room Box, which is coming along nicely, or work on my halloween scene, which I have planned out in my mind, I just have to put it together.

It is a good thing that I am extremely busy filling orders for my new Etsy shop. It you want to hop over and take a look the link is http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetheartBodyCare. There is currently only one item listed, but by the end of the day there will be four more, and by tomorrow there will be two more, and each day I will be adding more!

I do not talk about my personal life very much on my blog, it is somewhere where I can simply share with my followers my love of miniatures. I will only say that the past decade has been extremely hard and the chronic illness I have was very severe for a long time. My health started to improve in the last couple of years, and then I started to heal and thrive creatively.

I'm happy to welcome my new followers, little green fingers who is from Edmonton, my own city! I hope we will meet face to face some time. I also welcome Tiggy and Victoria Rocus. Just to let my new followers know, and any existing followers who  don't know this, when you comment on a post it arrives  in my inbox, and I reply to every comment I receive, then I publish it. I have it set up this way since I have enabled threaded comments, which you can learn about if you click on the label on the left sidebar that says blogging tips. If you want to email me privately, click on view my complete profile, and click on the link email, under the heading Contact Me.

Hugs and Kisses to all of my lovely Blogging Friends and Followers,

Ruth




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...