Right before Christmas, Jane, who writes http://minifanaticus.blogspot.ca/ surprised me when she emailed me to let me know I had won her giveaway. The wonderful goodies haven't arrived in the mail yet but they should arrive any day. This is a picture of my prize:
There are a couple of things you should know about my lovely friend Jane. She is sneaky (she entered a bunch of us in a giveaway and then told us we were eligible to win this prize!) She has an Etsy shop, and it is fantastic. She is a very generous person.
A couple of days ago I was really shocked that I won the 1rst prize in Drora's Giveaway. I kept going back and checking the comment entries to make sure it wasn't a mistake. Drora writes a wonderful blog at http://drorasminimundo.blogspot.ca/ . She is warm, generous and caring. Drora always tries to help out new bloggers/miniaturists. She is very genuine and sincere. This is what I won from Drora's giveaway, and I can't wait for it to arrive!
- I don't have a belly button! Really. I used to tell people it was because I was hatched in an egg, but the reason is actually that I had an umbilical hernia when I was a baby, and it was removed then.
- I can't watch scary movies, or really violent ones because they give me nightmares! I do like a good suspense drama though.
- I often make up rhymes and songs that I sing when I'm doing household chores as a way to amuse myself. I think this is because I spent many years working with young children and because I'm naturally goofy!
- I love to read. Magazines, Non-Fiction Books, Fiction Books (Maeve Binchy is one of my favorite authors, sadly she passed away last summer.) I will read pretty much anything I can get my hands on.
- I often come across as shy, but people who know me really well know that is not true. I am very silly/affectionate with my close friends.