Followers

Friday 28 September 2012

I just have so much to say....

I guess having two of my own blogs is not enough for me, when I started following a really great Canadian blog called Simply Frugal and read on Taya's blog that she was interested in guest bloggers, I told her I would like to blog about trying to save money and use coupons when both partners are on special diets! She just got back to me that she will be posting my guest blog.
This makes me happy. I love to write and blog, and will continue to look for every opportunity to do both. I will put up a link to the post when it appears on her blog. It will be next week sometime.
Goodnight everyone,
In Canada it's bedtime
Shhhhh.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...