Followers

Friday 14 September 2012

Seeking advice regarding selling on Etsy

My blogging tutorials are a big hit, and I have several more I could write today, but I like to mix them up with other posts. My favorite posts are those which include pictures. Unfortunately, this has not been possible lately, as I have been taken up with packing for our upcoming move.

However, on Sunday, September 16th, I am attending my first Miniature Show and Sale, and I am super excited!!! That's really an understatement. Words cannot convey how excited I am. I will post about it and include pictures of what I buy there.

In the mean time, I would like to reach out to my followers who are experienced miniaturists and sell their creations on Etsy. I was chatting with a miniaturist friend about this the other day and she said that you have to be very cautious when setting up an Etsy shop. She spoke about making sure you have your shop name and pictures copyrighted, and other details which I'm afraid I can't remember. Eventually I would like to sell miniature scenes on Etsy.

Do any of you have suggestions or feedback about selling miniatures on Etsy? Thanks a bunch!
Ruth



2 comments:

  1. Sorry Paul, I don't quite understand your question. Could you explain it to me again?
    Thanks!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Etsy thing is like selling in any shop..depends on your stock! I have had a good response to my items, but it has slowed down now. It is easy to manage and much cheaper than setting up your own ecommerce website.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...