Followers

Sunday 30 September 2012

Tomorrow we are moving into our "Shabby Chic" Townhouse

The townhouse we are moving into is quite old. Because of that, it looks shabby on the outside. The paint is peeling. It has weathered many cold Canadian winters.

But the inside is truly fabulous! The rooms are big compared to modern townhouses and condominiums and downstairs the floors are the original hardwood from about 20 years ago. I love my new home and am embracing it by calling it our Shabby Chic Townhouse!

I can't wait to get moved in, unpacked, and start creating miniatures again! I have not been working on miniature projects for about 2 months, since our move and other life events have called for my attention.

I am so happy to welcome Jody, Tink, Assension, Ana, Marianna and Olga to my blog. I feel very blessed by the supportive community I have found through blogging. 

I love new beginnings!

I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning. -J. B. Priestly

1 comment:

  1. It´s nice, Ruth!
    Good luck with your new home!!!
    Welcome to my mini blog too!
    And thanks for your nice comment!
    Hugs!!!
    Mariana.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...